Dermapen™ Treatment at Lasertreats
Here at Lasertreats we’re proud to be able to offer our customers the revolutionary new Dermapen™ treatment. This unique micro-needling device aims to tighten, lift, and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it looking firmer, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What areas can be treated with the Dermapen™?
The Dermapen™ can be used to treat a number of common skin problems:
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, cheeks, neck, and décolleté.
- Facial scars including those caused by acne and surgical facelifts.
- Body scars including those caused by cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgery, liposuction, stretch marks, and burn contracture
How does micro-needling treatment work?
Skin needling uses the body’s own repair mechanism which kicks in when physical damage occurs. When your skin is injured it immediately begins to destroy the old damaged tissue and replace it with brand new, healthy collagen. The Dermapen™ treatment allows us to carry out a controlled induction of your skin’s natural repair mechanism by creating tiny injuries which stimulate the production of new collagen, leaving your skin plump, smooth, and firm.
What can I expect after the treatment?
The Dermapen™ treatment involves minimal downtime. You may experience some facial redness for up to 48 hours after the procedure, and most people can resume their normal daily activities immediately after the treatment. You’ll start to see initial results within 10 days of the treatment, but the production of new collagen takes place over a 90 day period, so you’ll see your best results around 3 months after the treatment.
Prices available upon request.
Photo’s available upon request.
What are the advantages of Dermapen™ treatment?
The Dermapen™ is not effective on keloid scar tissue or active acne, but when used on the correct type of skin condition, it offers the following benefits:
- It is safer and more effective than traditional skin rollers.
- It promotes scar-less healing and the production of natural collagen.
- It is suitable for treating hard-to-reach places.
- It offers long-lasting and ongoing results.
- It offers only mild discomfort with little down time after treatment.
If you’d like to find out more about this revolutionary treatment please contact us or visit the Dermapen™ website.